1. Initial Free Consultation
During our initial meeting, we want to get a good idea of your goals and objectives. As our client, we represent you, and want to make sure that we meet and exceed your desires.
Our objective is to price your property so that you will get the highest price and at the least amount of time on the market. To help determine the best list price, we will conduct a Comparative Market Analysis, which is a confidential, in-depth analysis of your property based on the unique qualities of your property, property condition, as well as current real estate and market trends.
- Research and analyze active, pending, and sold listings in your area.
- Assess any improvements and remodeling costs
- Provide you with a detailed property valuation report
- An explanation of the entire sales process
- Overview of Required Disclosures and City Inspection Reports
2.Preparing the Property for Showings
- Recommendations on preparing your property for sale
- Janitorial Services, Repairs, and Staging
- Proven multi-facet marketing plan tailored to your property
- Internet, Open Houses, Direct Mailings, Email Blasts, Newspaper Ads, Broker Tours, Use of our Preapproved Buyers lists
Launch our aggressive multi-facet advertising campaign to ensure that buyers are aware of your property.
- Advertise your property on multiple online sites including its local MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Yahoo Real Estate, Realtor.com, and much more….
- Promote the listing through our network of preapproved buyers and also other agents
- Newspaper Ads
- Postcard Advertising
- Provide weekly reports and results of all appointments
- Assess advertising campaign and responses
- Prequalify potential buyers
- Conduct Broker Tours and Open Houses
- Keep you informed of the responses we are getting and adjust our marketing plan accordingly
5.Receiving an Offer
As we receive offers from interested parties, we will:
- Present offers and discuss your options.
- Negotiate for your best interests
- Supervise the escrow deposit and monitor contingency deadlines
Leading to closing escrow we will:
- Work closely with buyer and/or buyer agent in removing any conditions set forth by the buyer
- Coordinate the bank appraisal and home inspection
- Confirm that all required legal documents are signed
- Ensure that all contingencies have been met
- Stay closely involved in the escrow process to ensure on-time closings
- Help you coordinate your move-out
- Coordinate key transfer